WHY WORK WITH AN ARCHITECT:
Architects should be sensitive to the responsibilities that come with the profession. The process of working with an architect is quite fluid, with the architect donning many hats at various times, from big picture thinker to detailed project manager.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL:
We specialise in customised, crafted design, nothing is standard – everything is extraordinary! We have an intrinsic architectural technique, yet we are adept at collaborating with clients, at establishing a design dialogue that ensures that their needs and desires are captured by the built form. We have an immense attention for detail and are perfectionists who will ensure quality of work. We will be on site every week to give your project special attention and make sure everything goes according to plan, to deal with any on-site complications ensuring the design is not compromised.
Our Architecutral services include a full scope of works which will run from the design process through to construction and completion. This process would include:
- Design based meetings where we work with you to create a design that suits your personal taste and needs.
- Site Analysis – recommendations and studies
- Conceptual development, renders and sketches
- Drawings and sketches of room layouts, interior design and detail design drawings.
- Appointing any necessary structural engineers, lighting specialists or building contractors etc
- Applications to council, council drawings and documentation
- Acting as the principal agent to manage and see the project through to completion.
- All admin and contract documentation